After eLearning is completed, teachers will be using the next few weeks to finalize e-learning and work on report cards for the final grading period.
They will also return to the building to organize student materials so they can be returned to you. The building will be CLOSED to the public while the teachers are working on bagging up student items. Families will be invited to come and retrieve their child's items on June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. On June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd families will be able to return library books, textbooks and other items that need to be returned to the school. At this time families will also be able to pick up any items that belong to the students. CHROMEBOOKS WILL NOT BE TURNED IN AT THIS TIME, PLEASE KEEP THEM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Student’s belongings such as notebooks, folders, workbooks, pencil cases, gym shoes, etc. will be bagged up and labeled for families to retrieve.
If you would like to donate your child’s belongings and prefer not to retrieve anything, please contact your child’s teacher so that they don’t waste time bagging those items.
The following dates and times will be designated for families to return and retrieve items:
Monday, June 1:
- 8:00– 11:00 a.m., Last Name Letters A-F
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Last Name Letters G-L
Tuesday, June 2:
- 8:00– 11:00 a.m., Last Name Letters M-S
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Last Name Letters T-Z
Wednesday, June 3:
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., All Make Ups
Please have a sign in your vehicles with your child’s first and last name and their teacher/s names too. Please wear masks for the safety of all. In case of rain, we will have some tents set up out front.
- Parents should enter the building through the first entrance only off of Cherry Road.
- Cars will be directed to pull up to the front curb of the school and a staff member will radio to other staff members which family has arrived.
- Items will be delivered to the cars and parents/guardians will return library books, textbooks etc. in a container provided for them at the same time. Please remain in your vehicle.
- After items have been delivered and retrieved, cars will be directed to exit through the second entrance off Cherry Road.