COVID Testing Walk-in Clinic for P-H-M Students & StaffPosted on January 6, 2022
COVID Testing Walk-in Clinic
If a student, teacher, or staff member is symptomatic or quarantined due to exposure, they may receive a free BinaxNOW rapid antigen test for the COVID-19 virus. This program uses Abbott Laboratories BinaxNOW tests provided by the federal government.
The IDOH has recently revised the school site testing criteria due to the limited supply to only test the following groups:
- Symptomatic students Pre-K through grade 12
- Symptomatic teachers and staff members age 50 and above.
Where can they be tested:
- The walk-up clinic will take place at the P-H-M Bank Locker Room Building located on the corner of Bittersweet and McKinley Hwy (US20) near Penn High School. Entry is off McKinley Hwy.
- No appointment is necessary.
- The clinic will be open when school is in session on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. AS LONG AS TESTS ARE AVAILABLE. The Clinic may need to close early on the days it is in operation as the number of available tests per day may vary due to the national shortage.
- We will only test a student accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Please bring the completed consent form to the clinic at the time of testing. Click here to download and print the consent form.
Last Modified January 10, 2022